We have put together a collection of Veles strategies 2.0. In this collection you will find examples of ready-made bots for futures and spot markets with different variations of our trading tools application.
All indicator signals have been tested with Veles technologies.
Use these settings for as a starting point for developing your own strategy.
- CB | FXS LONG – bot in combination of Bollinger Bands and RSI indicators
- CB | EGLD LONG – a bot with a wide grid and takes to accumulate an oversold position
- CB | DAR SHORT – bot for counter-trend work with wide takes
- CB | MATIC SHORT – active bot for trend work in combination of ADX and MFI indicators
- MB | TON LONG – trending bot for work with volume
- MB | ETH LONG – bot for trend-following with short takes
- MB | ADA SHORT – bot with rare trend change signal and oversold take
- MB | AVAX SHORT – channel bot for trend work
- AB | BTC LONG – bot for working from oversold with quick takes
- AB | RUNE LONG – bot combining Bollinger Bands and EMA indicators
- AB | DOGE SHORT – trend-following bot
- AB | XAI SHORT – bot for working with Bollinger Bands indicator
- SB | BTC LONG – bot for fast position unloading
- SB | APT LONG – investment bot with a wide order grid and takes
Short spot bots
The strategy is designed to accumulate the available coins in your portfolio on the spot market. Algorithms automatically track and analyze the market, selling coins on small price swings and then buying them again at a lower price.
- SB | XRP SHORT (Spot) – bot with a wide grid and short ticks
- SB | ETH SHORT (Spot) – wide-grid bot with takes
The cryptocurrency market can be unpredictable, so risk management is a key aspect of successful trading.
This article is intended to be educational and is not financial advice or a call to action.